Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Morning!

Good Morning,

Today is going to be a long day so I thought I would blog while I had the opportunity. I was so excited last night when I finished posting my first blogs, and thought about how I wanted to expedite this process. I decided that once I am off my vacation I will break up my blogs into three sections. The first will be about service, the steps of it, the process, and the ideologies of the art. The next part will be about food and restaurants, reviews and suggestions for how to fully enjoy your dining experiences. The last section of my daily blogs will be about sharing the inside secrets of restaurants, i.e how to procure reservations, etiquette, and perhaps just passing along the information necessary for you to become a savvy diner. With that, have a great day and eat some good food!

Until tomorrow,

Shaundon

No comments:

Post a Comment